Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Homeschool Resources We Use

There are so many great resources on the internet that it is possible to spend very little money and still provide your children with a great homeschool education. Below are some of the resources that I use frequently.

Bible Curriculum
Little Blessings is not a free curriculum but it is well worth the price. I have used the program for a few years and it has paid for itself many times over, in my opinion. The creators of the curriculum also provide excellent customer service.

Free Printables

There are probably hundreds if not thousands of sites that offer free homeschool printables. Below are the ones that I go back to over and over again.

DLTK-Teach
Donna Young
Learning Page

Free Phonics Program

All I can say is that Starfall is a fantastic site to use to teach your children phonics. Children could navigate this site and practically teach themselves.