Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 4/23


It has been years since I have participated in Menu Plan Monday. I have been planning menus all of this time. I just haven't seen the need to share them on my homeschooling blog. But today the thought occurred to me that pretty much everything that I do for the children is related to school. After all, life is school and school is life.

So with that said, here is my menu plan for the week.

Monday: b - egg, potato, ham, and cheese tortillas, biscuits (leftover) with jelly, bananas; l - leftovers; d - barbecued sausage over rice, Amish bread
Tuesday - b - egg, potato, sausage, and cheese casserole; l -pbj; d - oven barbecued chicken, cream style corn
Wednesday  b - apple scones, fruit; l - ham and cheese sandwiches, fruit; d- loaded baked potatoes
Thurday - b - french toast casserole, fruit; l - leftovers; d - spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
Friday- b - cereal, fruit; l - a to z muffins, fruit; d - hot dogs, homemade hotdog buns, home fries
a hotdog in our homemade bun
 Saturday - b - we usually sleep in ; l - Ramen noodles, green beans; d - chicken fajitas, homemade tortillas, corn

We are in the midst of packing to move out of state. So, meals are going to be as easy a possible during this time of transition. I will get back to well balanced meals as soon as we are settled. Also, I am sticking with tried and true recipes. There isn't much time for experimentation at the moment.

No comments: