Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NetLibrary.com

NetLibrary.com is one of my favorite sites. NetLibrary has saved me a lot of trips to the public library. I always search there first for a topic that I'm interested in reading about.

Check with your local library to see if they have an account with NetLibrary.com. If your library doesn't then you might want to ask them to.

I was so happy today when I logged in to NetLibrary.com and found that my public library now has eAudiobooks available. I used to listen to audiobooks from the library all the time. Lately, I haven't been able to get to the library much. So I'm looking forward to listening to some christian fiction again.

Why listen to a book? Well, I usually crochet while I listen. So I'm enjoying two fo my favorite hobbies simultaneously. As wives and mothers, multi-tasking is key :)

Anyway, in the movie I, Robot, the comment is made that all of the libraries closed because of the internet. I must admit that I don't try nearly as hard to get to the library now that I've found so many free ebooks and so much free information online. Hmmm, maybe sites like NetLibrary.com will eliminate the need for brick and mortar libraries one day.

No comments: